James A. Richardson
This position presents a unique opportunity to lead work in a non-traditional investment advisory role.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working independently and within a small team, have experience providing recommendations to senior executives, and comfortable mentoring family members. The office offers a professional environment and places an emphasis on getting work completed on time and to the highest level of proficiency.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Sourcing, due diligence and financing of venture investments, private companies, managed funds, and publicly traded companies.
- Requires travel to visit companies, source opportunities and conduct due diligence.
- Requires the ability to meet deadlines
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance and management of the investments including operational, financial, and quarterly strategic and operational reviews.
- Administrative tasks include:
- Review and preparation of financial statements
- Banking and cash management
- Personal/corporate income tax planning
- Investment reporting
- Overseeing projects
- The successful candidate will have excellent analytical, communication, and mentoring skills
- Experience in private company and public company analysis.
- Business operating experience is an asset.
- The proven ability to work in a small/boutique sized team
- CFA or CBV designation.
Please provide interest and resume to: