Great Opportunities. Great People.
One Company, Infinite Possibilities.
Are you a talented, motivated individual who thrives in an environment powered by entrepreneurial spirit and an inspired vision for the future? We want you on our team!
WHO WE ARE:
ATCO is a diversified global corporation delivering comprehensive solutions and service excellence in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management); Energy Infrastructure (electricity generation, transmission, and distribution; natural gas transmission, distribution and infrastructure development; energy storage and industrial water solutions; and electricity and natural gas retail sales); Transportation (ports and transportation logistics); and Commercial Real Estate. ATCO is community-based with global reach and, over the course of our 70-year history, we’ve worked in more than 100 countries developing reliable integrated solutions. Our history has been shaped by imagination, courage, perseverance, and integrity – qualities that we seek in all potential employees. To learn more about what makes ATCO a one of a kind employer click here to see all that we have to offer.
Under the direction and leadership of the Senior Manager, Corporate Finance & Transaction Services we are seeking a full-time, permanent Manager, Corporate Finance & Transaction Services to join our Finance, Treasury and Risk department in Calgary, AB. The Manager, Corporate Finance & Transaction Service will play a key role in the corporate finance and planning functions of Canadian Utilities Limited and ATCO Ltd. Key functions include: long-term consolidated outlook, financial analysis, financial research, valuation, evaluation of strategic initiatives, and ad hoc requests in support of the Vice President, Finance, Treasury & Risk, and/or the CFO’s office.
- Work collaboratively with functional groups (accounting, tax, treasury, and Global Business Units) to consolidate financial information and ensure a collaborative and coordinated approach to creating long-range forecasts.
- Utilize long-range forecasts and other project specific information to conduct financial analysis and determine the consolidated impact of various strategic initiatives.
- Support business development initiatives by performing financial model reviews, reviewing and providing feedback on business cases, and assisting in the approval process.
- Work collaboratively with functional groups to prepare reports and/or presentation(s) given to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in performing the annual sum-of-the-parts valuation.
- Perform market and industry research to understand valuation multiples, returns and other industry benchmarks.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Vice President, Finance Treasury & Risk and the CFO’s office.
- Strong written skills with the ability to write concise reports and prepare impactful presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to verbally communicate multi-dimensional issues in a clear manner and act with a sense of diplomacy
- Exposure to complex financial concepts, financing structures, international business development and capital markets
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience within an accounting, corporate finance, valuation or closely related role.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Commerce
- One of the following designations is required: CFA, CBV or CPA. Candidates with a CPA or CBV may be preferred.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Final candidates will be required to undergo a Security Clearance Check.
ATCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.