Fuller Landau LLP
Fuller Landau is a leading mid-sized audit, tax and advisory firm with offices in Toronto and Hamilton. We are committed to helping entrepreneurs build value, grow their business, and improve their personal net worth. Our internal mission is to offer a collaborative and supportive work environment for all members of our team to enjoy a fulfilling career at Fuller Landau. We continue to work hard to build a dynamic practice that successfully attracts and retains the highest caliber of professionals and we encourage a workplace of respect, equity, and inclusiveness. As a result of our dedication to fostering a great work environment for our team, we have consistently been recognized as a Best Workplace as well as an “Employer of Choice”.
Why is this role important?
Have you ever wondered what the career of an accountant and lawyer would look like? At Fuller Landau LLP, we call this highly coveted role The Valuations Associate. This role is for the individual who can not only crunch numbers, prepare reports and break down financial statements, but someone who also has excellent communication skills, allowing them to build a genuine rapport and trust with clients.
The Valuations Associate will work in a close-knit team consisting of the partners and managers of the Business Valuation and Litigation Support practice. The Valuations Associate will work on a wide variety of engagements including analyzing & providing research, identifying potential issues on files, plus much more. This role provides the required autonomy for an associate to develop their analytical and communication abilities, as well as hands on, real life opportunities to observe litigation and participate as needed.
- Assist in engagement planning including key issues and methodology
- Assist in the preparation of reports for business valuation, damage calculations and forensic accounting investigations
- Review and analyze information to support technical conclusions
- Prepare requests for production of documents
- Analyze financial statements and documents
- Prepare financial analysis and models
- Conduct research for reports
- Communicate with clients including correspondence preparation and follow-up
- Work with team members to form appropriate approaches with respect to each engagement and communicate file status on a regular basis
- CPA designation and preferred enrollment in the Chartered Business Valuator program
- Ability to analyze, and interpret financial and legal documents
- Ability to write easy to understand reports
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients or other parties
- Ability to provide practical solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to maintain professional composure in high-stress situations
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented and possess well-developed project management skills
- Committed to professional growth through continuous learning
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, apply online at http://fullerllp.com/careers/
At Fuller Landau, we offer a welcoming and collaborative culture, competitive compensation package, and professional development opportunities to expand your expertise and take your career to the next level!