- Responsible for supporting the evaluation and execution of mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and other strategic-initiative activities for the enterprise.
- Provides analytical support for financial analysis of strategic M&A transactions. Analysis includes but is not limited to preparing discounted cash flow models, comparable trading tables and precedent transaction tables.
- Works closely with other Global Functions units during the due diligence phase of a transaction to address issues required to optimize shareholder value and minimize transaction associated risks.
- Prepares transaction presentations and M&A ‘pitchbooks’ to assist the Group Executive with the strategic decision-making process.
- Assisting the Corporate Development Group in all elements of internal consulting services provided to the firm’s business groups, including, but not limited to: market research, trend analysis and competitor/target assessments.
- Other duties as assigned by senior Corporate Development staff.
Knowledge / Experience
- Honours-levelUniversitydegree in Business/Finance/Economics/Math or similar field;
- Above average analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong research, corporate finance, financial accounting, financial modeling, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong independent work ethic and teamwork abilities
- 1-2 years of accounting, financial modeling, valuation and/or transaction experience
- Enrolment in the CFA program or other professional accounting/finance designation
- Knowledge of the global financial institution industry
Education Required BBA/BComm/BA
Special Conditions Please attach a copy of your most recent transcript to your application. Unofficial versions are acceptable in the first round.
Please apply at www.rbc.com/careers referencing posting 10062 or using the following link:
If you have any difficulties with the RBC job posting site, please contact Ilona Bacal at firstname.lastname@example.org.