RBC Financial Group
Responsible for supporting the evaluation and execution of mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and other strategic-initiative activities for the enterprise. SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provides analytical support for financial analysis of strategic M&A transactions. Analysis includes but is not limited to preparing discounted cash flow models, comparable trading tables and precedent transaction tables.
- Works closely with other Global Functions units during the due diligence phase of a transaction to address issues required to optimize shareholder value and minimize transaction associated risks.
- Prepares transaction presentations and M&A ‘pitchbooks’ to assist the Group Executive with the strategic decision-making process.
- Assisting the Corporate Development Group in all elements of internal consulting services provided to the firm’s business groups, including, but not limited to: market research, trend analysis and competitor/target assessments.
- Other duties as assigned by senior Corporate Development staff.
- Honours-level University degree in Business/Finance/Economics/Math or similar field.
- Above average analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong research, corporate finance, financial accounting, financial modeling, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong independent work ethic and teamwork abilities
- 1-2 years of accounting, financial modeling, valuation and/or transaction experience
- Enrolment in the CFA program or other professional accounting/finance designation
- Knowledge of the global financial institution industry
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in being considered for this position, please apply via the following link: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_rbc/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=315668&localeCode=en-us
Alternatively, you can apply by visiting www.rbc.com/uniquecareers and apply to position #131927.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.