Taylor Leibow LLP
Taylor Leibow LLP is recruiting to fill a full-time position in the Business Valuation and Litigation Support department of Taylor Leibow LLP.
This position will appeal to, and be a good fit for, individuals with the following qualifications and attributes:
- Bachelor of Accounting, Commerce, Finance, or equivalent;
- Member of CICBV, holds a professional designation, or has comparable experience;
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
The individual should have:
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent analytical ability;
- Ability to manage client and staff relationships;
- Team player with the ability to work independently;
- Sound judgement; and
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Gather and analyze relevant financial and qualitative information;
- Conduct economic and industry research including interviews with owners, managers, and industry experts;
- Determine the appropriate valuation method and approach;
- Draft clear and concise reports and other written communication;
- Present findings and conclusions to clients, lawyers, and other referral sources; and
- Meet with referral sources and attend various functions to promote the services offered by the Business Valuation and Litigation Support Department.
If you have an interest in this position please submit your covering letter and resume to the
Human Resources Administrator at email@example.com
Taylor Leibow is an equal opportunity employer. If you are a person with a disability and have a question or require assistance with the application process please contact the HR Administrator at 905-523-0000.