Rudson Valuation Group Inc.
RVG provides business valuation and litigation support services.
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated, outgoing and proactive individual interested in working in a challenging professional environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of business valuation and quantification of economic damages reports; and
- Providing the highest level of professional service.
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the CICBV course of studies leading to the CBV designation;
- Professional accounting or valuation designation required (CA, CMA, CGA, CBV);
- Energetic, outgoing and personable with exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills;
- Strong technical, analytical and creative problem solving abilities;
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software (Microsoft Excel and Word) is required; and
- An interest in, or prior experience with, valuation principles or matrimonial related financial issues.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your CV in confidence by e-mail or facsimile to:Maricel Oyarzun Rudson Valuation Group Inc. 393 University Avenue, Suite 1617 Toronto, ON M5G 1E6 Email: email@example.com Fax: (416)-598-4501 Website: www.rvg.ca